Monday 22 August 2011

Celine Micro Luggage


Celine Micro Luggage in smooth black leather

I like this bag. There is always a reason to like a new bag, may it be a new color or a different texture.




This is my first Celine and it's almost LOVE. The micro size is perfect for me or most of the ladies as I may say. The leather is smooth and NOT at all heavy even when you carry a lot of things.  Again I choose the boring black color but the bag itself will justify the total look, which is gorgeous. You could never go wrong with any color for this bag though.

2 comments:

  1. Micro luggage is good for travelling and it is also available in many different colors. I also bought it from some online site and feel very relax at travel time.

    micro luggage

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you perhaps know the retail price for over here in london? its very difficult to find the legitimate price online! xx

    ReplyDelete